Re: field recorders

Through out my career, I have used everything you might think of for field
recording ..... When I left the studio's I had to supply my own equipment
....... I use a Dat for my studio, but for field recording I recommend an
MD...... A lot of people will disagree with me! ..... it works just fine
or me
....... is small ...... Your mike selection is imperative ....... Garbage
in
garbage out ........ considering the price involved, you can do a fine job
with
this medium.