Re: (OT) public/bunch/brain dead/lemmings

Can my wife and I join your new band David?  We're gonna be the Captain and
Tenille of ambient music!  Wooo hooo!

It reminds me of the time Peter Gabriel told Laurie Anderson, "You should
try and
make music that's more accessible to people."  She came out with the
Strange
Angles album.  Now, I don't know how many of you feel about that album,
but I
thought it was by FAR her worst work.  I thought that even before I heard
it was
made based on Peter's recommendation.  Years later she recorded
Tightrope/Bright
Red, and I was blown away.

As my friend Bill used to say, "To thine own self be true."

Mark "The Captain" Sottilaro