RE: Servicing of EDP's

Yes, sorry I got Shane's e-mail address wrong and I've severely chastised
myself. It should be shane.radtke@gibson.com.
Shane can be reached on 001 847 741 7315 extn 206, (this is from the UK, so
the code may vary). He's normally very good at keeping customers informed
as
to their repair progress and I've had confirmation that he is there at the
moment.