Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #437

> Hey, Richard, need any more frog sounds?

I do!

In fact I'm interested in swapping samples with anyone via email/ftp. (i
don;t actually have an ftp site but that pre-www protocol is emminently
useful if anyone does have)

Most of what I can provide is a rather mixed bag of noise/industrial stuff
and other bits and bobs, including percussion. Not terribly attractive if
you like pretty, hi-fi sounds
 Web-shite for the curious is www.cosmicsounds.co.uk
I'm interested in field recordings, and improvised-instrumentation
(saxophone,percussion, voice etc etc) which is different than the
psychedelic grind/mulch and bass/guitar I can provide myself.

All, on the 'tape music' book front, I still havn't found it yet.

Jamie