Choose loops tools fo saxophone and acoustique guitare

Hello, l am new in this mailing list.

l want to make some loops with my guitare and my saxophone.

1) Do you think l have to make a mix and send them both to the loop,
or is there a footswitch that can dispath saxo or guitare alternatively.
There must have two inputs in this case. The level must be adjust before.

2) What is the type of tool that will be more appropriate to make loop
with the saxophone (rate sample : 44 Khz): DL4, RC-20, Electrix,
Echoplex,....

3) What is the rate sample of the DL4 and RC-20 ?

Thanks a lot.
Faites un vu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr
Pendant tout l't, gagnez une Ford Ka sur Voila Gratter !
http://cybergrattage.voila.fr/voila