Reaktor - looper construction possible ?

Hi,

I'm thinking seriously about investing in Native Instruments soft-synth
Reaktor, but before I do, I wanted to see whether anybody on the list has
used it to construct a software looper that matches the capabilities of a
somewhat basic hardware looper. By this I mean :

- tap tempo delay (i.e. tap a footswitch or midi note to set delay times
and
record loop)
- overdub

It would also be nice to be able to :

- have separate loops
- midi sync
- filtering and other effects on each independant loop

So I'm taking about more than just a long delay with infinite repeat here
:)
So can Reaktor do all this ?

cheers,

darcy