Re: Loopfest NYC update

If it's at the Knit, they charge to make a recording off their board, so be
warned!  This may be true at some other venues I suppose.  No problem if
you
want to volunteer to run all performances through your own and sit by it
the
whole time (good man!)...

And IMO, nine people doing 20 minute sets sounds like a fine 3 hr. show.
Hopefully the irrepressible Mr. dt can afford us some drawing power...

DLM