Re: Llive lloops

Hi Gareth
best of luck with the Vortex emulation.
but remember, if you want to copy the
morph abilities of the Vortex then there's added
complications. quite often the parameters set
for one algorithm will have no equivalent in another,
although you can hear that parameter change value as
you morph away from the relevant patch.
...for instance, you can morph between 2 different
patches, both of which have the echo volumes set to zero,
and sometimes you'll get audible echoes while morphing.
I call this "hidden parameters", but Lexicon are
somewhat mute on the subject .

Oh, and do keep posting your gig announcements,
it's still a long way for me, but I have friends in Penarth.

andy butler (Norwich UK)
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex
Database
</A>