RE: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

Title: RE: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

We're a bright bunch, and I'm sure we all understand that Electrix is a small company.

** of course, the list is not hermetically sealed and people talk, getting info out into the general public. you can decide for yourself if that would be "good" for electrix. (and what with the sniping that goes on here sometimes, i wonder about how bright we always are.)

also, i betcha they're not even particularly worried about this group right now - - my bet is they need to get the damn thing out and make sure they keep their cash flow happening . . .

stig