Re: The Dirt Cheap Electrix Gear...

I've got a mo-fx pre JamMan that is being synched by the midi clock of a
Roland MC-307 (as is the JamMan)  The output of the JamMan gets put into a
Vortex, that is synched off the LED of the Mo-FX.  (Thanks to my custom
Wink
Blink Synch courtesy of Industrial Toy Inc.) That all gets fed to a Mackie
mixer.  I've got both aux sends going to a Warp Factory.  That way, I can
chose any channel to be the formant or the source for Vocoding.  The
results
are truly psychedelic.

Mark Sottilaro