What kinds of ReMixing are you doing in your live shows?

Hi guys,

I am just now decompressing from the Bass Looping Tour which was so
successful that I just can't get over it!!   I didn't have time to
even dig into my new Electrix processors that I picked up dirt cheap so I
can't wait to start learning them and incorporating them into
my rig.

One of the things that muliple instrument live looping affords us is the
ability to remix in real time.  I have not seen a lot of people doing this
very much (Miko is a notable exception) and am interested in others who are
fascinated by this distinct possibility.

Are you out there?  what the heck are you doing.  I'd love to correspond.

Yours,   Rick Walker (loop.pool)

P.S.  Max and I contributed a daily diary to the TALKBASS.com site if
anyone
is interested in checking it out.  We would get back at 4 or 5 a.m. after a
hell of a lot of driving and playing and post, semi-deliriously before
hitting the hay.  I hope it reads well