TOTALLY OT: Whisky/whiskey

For the record (which has a scratch, causing the stylus to skip thereby
creating a loop <-- RELEVANCE ;->), in Ireland and, I believe, the U.S.,
it's "whiskey," and in Scotland, here in Canada, and maybe a few other
places, it's "whisky."

My knowledge, though, ain't exactly encyclopaedic, so don't carve that in
stone. It's just the way I've always understood it to be. Like it really
matters.

Jim Bailey
Laphroaig fan since 1982