Re: Klein questions for klein, and guitar players

A word on the wait for a Klein:  the 10 month wait from Lorenzo might be
optimistic.  I was told 6 and it has now been 13--the latest is it should
be
done in August.  Lorenzo has had some health problems that put him way
behind schedule, though things might be back to normal at this point.

I have played a Klein quite a bit recently, and the one-piece solid
rosewood
neck is unlike anything else I've played, wood or composite (and better).
think it has a lot to do with the quality of the instrument.  It's a
remarkable guitar, and for me it's worth waiting for.

I sometimes wish I'd pounced on a couple of used Kleins that turned up over
the year, but I never wish I'd got something from Ed Roman.

my tuppence...

Bruce Comens