OT: CENTROZOON - Remix News

(My apologies for any inadvertent cross-posting)...

Paving the way for the coming release of The Cult Of: Bibbiboo, Markus
Reuter and Bernhard Wöstheinrich (aka CENTROZOON) have commissioned several
artists working within the electronic arena to remix this striking
material.
Amongst the first to participate are Ian Boddy, Mandelbrot, Vibrolounge,
and
myself - Lee Fletcher.

The first of these official mixes to be made publicly available is my own.
Deliverance (Autonomy Mix) is now freely available as an MP3 download from
the following web locations:

http://www.mp3.com/fletchertronics (available now)
http://www.mp3.com/centrozoon (available now)

A stripped down / whipped up slice of d'n'b stained electronica is what's
on
offer!

In other CENTROZOON news, Markus & Bernhard have recently joined the roster
at Burning Shed Records (http://www.burningshed.com) which is headed-up by
No-Man's Tim Bowness. Watch out soon for a re-mastered / expanded version
of
the former MP3.com D.A.M. CD, Sun Lounge Debris.

Best wishes,

Lee Fletcher (on behalf of CENTROZOON)

http://www.centrozoon.de
http://www.bibbiboo.com