Re: Digitech Wh-1 question

If memory serves, on the original Whammy pedal
Digitech
used techno goodies under license from IVL. If IVL
sounds familiar, it's because their techno goodies
will also be in the Repeater. The Whammy pedals that
came after the original one used Digitech's own
techno(notso)goodies, which most folks didn't think
sounded as good.

John

--- Goddess <thefates@earthlink.net> wrote:
>   OK, I'm curious, people have been particular about
> these in the past,
> would someone mind terribly, going over the
> differences they're talking
> about?  Is it a change of features, of sound, or
> both?...   -I'm assuming
> it's the later, but was just curious as I may be
> looking for one soon...
>
> Smiles,
>
> Goddess
>
>  At 01:07 AM 7/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >hi,i have one old one(used for loopin...!)too that
> bit it a while
> >ago-luckily i had a 2nd one but its the 2nd(black)
> >version and i would love to get the red one fixed!
> if you find someone
> >please let me know.thanx
> >
> >stanner
> >----------
> >>From: "George Washington"
> <jeremiah266@hotmail.com>
> >>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> >>Subject: Digitech Wh-1 question
> >>Date: Sat, Jul 7, 2001, 5:01 PM
> >
> >>I have an old digitech wh-1 effect pedal that I
> really
> >>
> >>liked to use in my looping. Dose anyone know where
> I can find
> >>
> >>someone who repairs old effects, especially
> because these things
> >>
> >>have become so hard to replace.

> http://explorer.msn.com
> >>

> ---
>
>   "The only things I really think are important, are
> love, and eachother.
> -Then, anything is possible..."

=====
John Tidwell