Re: Andre's EDP Undo trick

>Some more on this beautiful bug
>
>http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/199806/msg00219.html
>http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/199806/msg00209.html
>
>an it will remain there ....

great archive work, Claude!

Yes, I keep remembering that I maybe should allow Undo past a
unrounded Multiply (MULTI-RECORD), too, or maybe even beyond the last
Record, into some previous song?

Andre's puts it nice:
>The way I see it is, if I don't want anything to happen, I can just NOT
PRESS UNDO!  Whereas the present ideosyncrasy (it seems wrong to call it
a bug, somehow) is really a very intriguing (mis)application of the
EDP's unique memory allocation and editing layout, with a lot of musical
possibilities.

maybe some dont work as free/controlled and want some security to be
able to just press a lot (more than enough) of Undos to get back to
the first of the bunch (=of that lenght)?

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org