RE: More on EDP "multiply" bugs

-----Original Message-----
From: Mountain Man [mailto:mtman@cloud9.net]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 3:47 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: More on EDP "multiply" bugs

While we're on the subject of what might-or-might-not be a bug.  There's
a multiply "feature" that I consider a bug, and which I find a problem.
If I hit "undo" while "multiply" is on, the loop is reset - everything
is fine.  If I hit "undo" *after* I've finished the multiply (by hitting
multiply a second time), the material that recorded during the multiply
is erased, but the loop length remains multiplied.  This isn't what I
want.  I know that I can "trim" the loop back to a single cycle, but
that's extra (and annoying) work.  Anyone else consider this to be a
shortcoming?

Elby

As I understand it, this is the feature under discussion.  Der Sylmar
Shuffle, jah.
Perhaps there will be some other option in the upcoming upgrade?
Gary