[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: OT steinberger guitar question

sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

>I bought a used Steinberger guitar and it has an adjustment on the tail
>under the string tuners, that looks like a larger fatter string tuner.
> Any
>Steinberger owners know what this adjustment is for?
which bridge/tailpiece is it?
onna trantrem, that knob is the bridge's 'master tuner'.
dt / s-c