Spirit's...

"The spirits are great guitars, and anyone who says otherwise hasnt played
one."

oooohh... I was under the impression those were not that good even fr
their price. I
was considering buying a GU7R (but they never show on the eurpean music yo
site).
The luthier that built and designed (in wrong order) my "Tap Guitar"
(meaning
something related to the stick, but with an obvious care for not breaking
any of Emett
Chapman's patents, ie: a different neck -size, fretting etc- a completely
different
kind of pick up and piezo in the bridge, but that is a totally other
story) told me
that he had to work on one a while ago and that the work, even for a low
price
instrument was really unsatisfying...

Do these have neck as thick as original Steinies???

Olivier Malhomme