NC loopers, was Re: Re:Chicago loopers

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, diatom drone wrote:

> Sadly I think it's safe to say a North Carolina loopfest could fit in a
> breadbox. I hope I'm wrong! Anyone? I'm in Fayetteville/Greensboro
>
> Jon

That's a bit of a drive, isn't it? I'm halfway between those two in
Raleigh. There's also Brian, the Electric Bird Noise musician (on the
artists page on the Loopers-Delight website - he's officially in South
Carolina, but I've seen him play more than once in the Raleigh area. Nice
guy, too.

regards,
Steve

--