Boss DR 660 and Sysex messages

I have a little question to ask about this little drum machine midi implementation:
I have a midi controller (Doepfer Drehbank) and want to assign his knob to the pad's parameters (level, decay, pan...) but this drummachine only recognize Sysex and i don't know if it can handle these message while playing...
and all my tries have deffect with these messages.
Is there anyone which is able to control pad's parameters with midi (sequencer or controller...)?

Sorry for my crap english!

Gauthier