From: Bruce Satinover
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Chicago loopers....
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
Devious D,
we are downsizing our setup but I used to spin-
you might not like this- dual CDs which was mixed
with the realtime instruments.
For those that care the CDs I spun were beats
and soundscapes the band or I created.
You haven't lived if you're a keyboard player and
you loop on the fly, it's like a realtime sequencer.
Hope you make it.
Bruce