Re: Yo

Yep, I use a GT-Pro quite often.

A lot of loopers like small, headless guitars because when our hands are
off the instrument and are manipulating mixers and assorted knobs,
long-necked axes tend to swing around and wipe out the mic stand and stuff.

There's a pretty good Steiny thread in the list archives from approximately
late 1999 that you might find interesting. There've been sustainer threads
too, and Sustainiac...

Tim