Re: Repeater Quad Looping?

Hedewa7@aol.com wrote:
>tom@swirly.com writes:
>
> >>Has anyone been studying the Repeater manual?(or would Damon like to
> >>comment?) It appears one needs to choose between quadraphonic looping
> >>and using the effects loop.

Oi, I didn't write that!  I *answered* that!

(just for the record, y'know...)

>methinks the terminology's a bit different;
>any repeater 'loop' consists of up to 4 individually-addressable 'tracks';
>the separate track-addressability includes pitch (+12 > -24), slipping,
>panning, output, fx send, volume, overdubbing (&, to some degree,
>'reverse').

and the devout hope is that all of these parameters are in
fact controllable through MIDI.

>in my understanding, one does not need to choose between 'quad'-looping &
>the
>fx-loop;
>all loops are '4-voices', ie 'quadraphonic'.

this agrees with my understanding as well...

        /t

                                  that was fast

.......all legal games of chess
<http://solveChess.com/chess?refresh=0>......