Re: Repeater Quad Looping?

tom@swirly.com writes:

>>Has anyone been studying the Repeater manual?(or would Damon like to
>>comment?) It appears one needs to choose between quadraphonic looping
>>and using the effects loop.
methinks the terminology's a bit different;
any repeater 'loop' consists of up to 4 individually-addressable 'tracks';
the separate track-addressability includes pitch (+12 > -24), slipping,
panning, output, fx send, volume, overdubbing (&, to some degree,
'reverse').
in my understanding, one does not need to choose between 'quad'-looping &
the
fx-loop;
all loops are '4-voices', ie 'quadraphonic'.
however, the 4 separate outputs are fully utilised *when* using the
fx-sends
as an add'l. output-pair.
hope that helps.
best,