re: improv voice loops

  Jehn and Rick,...

  Woohoo! Rick!  -Talk about dangling the  carrot!  I would absolutely LOVE
to hear this material!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!   *looks
extra cute*  OK, enough of beg mode,  sounds totally incredible.  I also
sing, and enjoy combining different musical and vocal styles together to
see what comes out.  I'm also a big fan of getting lots of people involved
in a performance.  Do you ever work with vocal polyrhythms?  <smile>  I
should probably know better, lol!  I'm assuming you do.  -just curious...
Anyway, Have a fantastic weekend, talk with ya soon!

  -And Jehn, wonderful  post, nice to have you on the list!  I was planning
to reply to yours after I got through  today's messages, but this one ended
up covering both.  anyway, I'd love to hear some of your material as well.
your ideas sound intriguing, both in terms of music, and therapy, which I
feel, touch on eachother.   Anyway, have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,

Goddess

---

-Then, anything is possible..."