Re: [GIG] NYON CH Claude Voit & Matthias Grob [Chill out Garden Party 2]

  *laughing*  OK, now why aren't there any handsome loop dudes here in my
neck o' the woods?!  lol!  -Wish I could make it, sounds awesome!, but
thousands of miles tends to put a bit of a damper on spontaneous travel!
lol!

Smiles,

Goddess

At 04:35 PM 6/13/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hey Swiss guy's n girls (are there any ?)
>
>Matthias and Claude are back on the Geneva lake borders for our second
>"Chill out Garden Party" or "musiques planantes pour coucher de soleil"
>
>it will be held Sat June 23 in Nyon Switzerland during "fete de la
>musique"
>in a lovely park facing lake and Mt Blanc
>250 m by feet from the port dir Geneva on the lakeside
>
>from 20h30 to total night with the encore as the moon rises...
>
>Total improv, tribal grooves, noizes, and heavens are on the menu with
>two of the most handsome dudes in Looping business.
>
>Matthias : polysubbass/polydistortion guitar ,EDP's,lexicon reverbs and
>beautiful notes
>Claude Acoustic and ac./midi guitars, vortex,EdPs, 4pole, sequencer and
>groovy tone
>
>Be there and say hello
>
>Claude

---