Re: San Francisco gig blurt

OK, now I get to chiime in with a gig spam. This one is a little more
than 24 hours before Matt's performance at Kimo's.

Inkstone and Mixtape from Mars vs the BurningMan precompression show at
the Exploratorium.

Every year about this time, YLEM, our local art & technology
organization puts on a show of (some of) the art that happens at
BurningMan. There will be lectures; there will be slide shows; there
will probably be videos; there will be crowds and perhapshem (one notch
down from mayhem?)

This all happens at the exploratorium, at the McBean theatre (i.e. not
quite enough seats for the roiling crowd).  And before, between, and
after, I will be playing music along with random members of my band
"Mixtape From Mars."

I will have my loopers set up through my battery-powered sound system
featuring the PAliens -- they're PA speakers; they're alien sculptures.

I have to warn y'all, though: I acquired a vocoder in the recent
electrix fiasco at guitar center, so I'm now considered armed &
dangerous.

Simran

stats: Exploratorium, by the palace of fine arts, San Francisco
        tuesday june 12. 7 pm to 11:30 pm.
        I'm playing before, at intermission, and afterwards.
        yee haW!