Re: echo-plus vs.Boss RC-20

the RC-20 does not have that sort of feedback control, a serious flaw imho.
the jamman actually does have that ability, but only through midi in
discrete settings. the gibson echoplex has a knob for continuous feedback
control. (or you can use midi for the same.)  I think the boomerang added
some limited jamman-like feedback control in their new 2.0 version. the
line6 dl-4 does not offer any feedback control either.

kim