RE: my JamMan question.

I recall that trying to do AABA on the Jamman gave me the willies--it's
quite inflexible in that regard.  When I acquired an Echoplex Digital Pro
that problem was solved immediately.  Is it possible you could get your
hands quickly on an EDP?  You wouldn't have any problem getting it to work
right away--pretty easily done.  Even using MIDI, the Jammer just isn't the
right tool for what you're trying to do  8>(
Gary Lehmann