Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

not so...Most European makers have good distribution in the US. Sorry,
but Behringer really dropped the ball on this issue.

Be Well

Will Brake
Soul Fruit

Martin Tauchen wrote:

> A nice experiences,but at least european customers have more trouble with
> such questions.
> Cutomer Support of american companies in Europe is similar to the
>experience
> you
> made with a german company.For Berhinger Support it is quiet easy for me
>in
> Germany.
>
> ----------
> >Von: Will Brake <wbrake@home.com>
> >An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> >Betreff: Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?
> >Datum: Son, 10. Jun 2001 20:09 Uhr
> >

> >Just hope it doesn't break!!! Getting parts to repair this stuff is next
> >to impossible. After Behringer pulled distribution from Sam Ash, a
> >company in New York got the blanket and saddle. So far, we've been
> >waiting for a year and a half for replacement transformers for two
> >units, and 6 months for power supply parts. Just a bit of advise from
> >the repair side of things.
> >
> >Be Well
> >
> >Will Brake
> >Soul Fruit
begin:vcard
n:Brake;Will
tel;cell:248-763-1103
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.soul-fruit.com
org:Soul Fruit
adr:;;2900 Rochester Road;Royal Oak;Michigan;48073;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:wbrake@home.com
title:http://www.soul-fruit.com
fn:Will Brake