Re: Alesis AirFX (what's it do?)

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, matt davignon wrote:

> Does anybody know about the Alesis AirFX? I'm looking at it in a guitar
> center advertisement. All it says is that it has "tripped out, mind
>bending
> effects", but it could be a useful little box. Does anybody have any
> experience with this unit?

I'd forgotten I wrote a user review of this for harmony central until I
went skimming their user review section for the AirFX, found one I agreed
with and recognized my name at the bottom of that one.

:)

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Alesis/airFX-01.html

Steve Burnett    Admin, webslingerZ     sburnett@webslingerz.com
             http://www.webslingerz.com/sburnett