Re: Newbie multiple loop playing question....

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but Trey was using TWO Boomerangs,
or possibly three. (I'm positive it was at least two, but at the moment I
can't find the magazine that had the layout of his stage setup...)

Multiple loops are easy with multiple loopers!

-t