Re: asheville looper Whazzup

>From: rich <rich@nuvisionsca.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: asheville loopers
>Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:06:58 -0700
>
>>The mind makes it real.
>
>and you're thinkin'....you should have taken the blue pill...  :)
>
>rich

Heya jan,
I lived in weaverville for about two years and in swannanoa for a year and
half!!! awesome awesome place!!! gotta love those mountains... i have many
friends there and will probably be at bel sher this summer... some of my
friends play in it... warren haynes son joey and his nephew timmy are
super
musicaly tallented so do look for them being downtown with your freezy
stand... i will definately look for you... i haven't written anything on
the
loopy line (since take me off your list) but have been listening for about
6
months... cant acid take away layers as you experiment??? ive got the
acid.00nothin and its all of your faults!!! you avid loopers!!! well no
further ado... hope to see you soon jan and send me links to everyones
loops
everybody...
peace seeya later
Dirk