Re: Reverb? I'll show you reverb:

Travis,

I am not sure that I should thank you for posting this because I have
waisted way too much time playing it and I will surely be fired from my
job.
This has got to be the most addicting thing I have ever played with!!

Now, if we could only coordinate a bunch of LD participants at a specified
time with their own loops to upload...

-Allan