Re: Electrix going out of business?

I picked up 3 of the units at the blowout price from Sam Ash last
night.  I'm getting the other two from 8th street.  It's not just a
GC/MF deal, so not clear why zzounds missed the boat.  BTW, I got a note
from MF yesterday that the filter factory had shipped.  Apparently the
woman I talked to there over the weekend was misinformed; sorry about
the confusion.

I talked to the gear guy at sam ash about the electrix line.  He comment
was that the electrix boxes were very poor sellers.  I'm guessing that
figured heavily into the decision to "cut loose" on these products.

Elby

From:
        Mark Pulver <mark@redmoon-music.com>

It is true that Electrix made a deal with only Guitar Center/Musician's
Friend. Both of these outfits are being shipped more boxes this week.

Mark