electrix blow everyone to bits

Folks,
    Thanks a million billion trillion for the heads up!  I just wanted to
let you know that if you are in New York City, the only place in the area
that still has any Electrix stuff is the Guitar Center in Long Island
City, Queens.  Their number is 718-278-7777.  But, you'd better hurry, cuz
I reserved 2 of each!!
(Friends don't let friends apply for credit cards)

          My tweaking fingers are twitching already,
                             Aaroneous

P.S. To Electrix: Thanks for the sunshine, guys 8-)