Electrix? Repeater?

Hi all,

I´ve recently been following a thread on Analogue Heaven mailing list where they were discussing the Electrix blow-out at Guitar Center. This of course led to some speculations as to whether Electrix are still doing business or are just about to shut their doors. Some folks claimed they were blowing out all the filter and EQ stuff in order to concentrate on the Repeater, others augured it was the last deed by a company struggling with death. So what is it now? Anybody help me out here? I mean, I´m pretty much fed up with waiting for another glorious looping tool that, after all, won´t see the light of the day.

TIA,

Stephen.