Re: looped jaw harp and kazoo?

--- "Rick Walker (loop.pool)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com> wrote:
> I ran
> a concert pitched D hungarian jaw harp and ran it through one of
> those old
> red Digitech Harmonizing Whammy Pedals, pitched down one octave, to
> create
> my rhythmic loop.

Rick,
please describe the hungarian jaw harp.  Is this metal like the
traditional 'jews harps' of the usa, or made of other materials?  I
bought some asian 'jews harp' devices made from bamboo that have a
lovely sound.  I find them much easier to play than the novelty shop
metal jews harps.  Their tone is softer, obviously less metallic.
bret