Re: LOOPING FESTIVAL CALL TO ARMS!!!

Hi Richard,  creating consciousness about live looping is a very pragmatic
proposal.  Indian music has/can have much looping, when used judiciously.
Such Indian loops can be eminently suitable for jamming and World music,
too.

My problem is: Which software will especially suit looping in Indian
music?
[Tanpura, tabla, fast, repetitive Sitar passages etc.]

Regards,
Haresh.