RE: HELP resolution

Title: Re: HELP resolution
To be honest, I'd ask an engineer mate to do it, as removing chips can be a tricky business if you're not used to it. The legs can be bent and snapped-off easily and it can be a painful experiance when they suddenly free themselves, flip up and impale your digits. I have scars to prove it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Sandberg [mailto:stevesandberg@earthlink.net]
Sent: 23 May 2001 16:23
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: HELP resolution

That was going to be my next suggestion.
Glad the show went well but I'd have someone take the lid of your EDP, clean the SIMMs and re-seat the ICs as these problems have a habit of re-appearing; probably halfway through the next gig :-))

Thanks, Andy -- is that something I could do myself?  I'm not adverse to doing it if I can do it without causing further problems -- I just didn't want to do it the day of a gig.