Re: I hope this doesn't strain Gibson's advertising budget.......

I can just imagine the meeting at which they told him "Umm, well, Mr.
Frehley, it seems extensive marketing research has indicated that the
demographic segment that would find a guitar with a decal of your face on
the headstock attractive unfortunately finds it impractical to actually
purchase a Gibson Les Paul. We're going to transfer your model to our
lower-priced Epiphone line. Sorry."

Ace: "Awwwww...."

-t