Denis

From:  stanitarium@earthlink.net

hold on now -not all music has to be written down-where is that said? two
examples off the top o' my head:'burundi' drummers of africa have there
music handed down(physically and emotionally) generation by generation as
many other musics are and you will *never* see a transcription of the
wonderful,powerful feedback squalls of jimi hendrix that are as deep and
fulfilling musically (for me) as music in all its veritables will ever B
gettin! in my very humble  opinion...

stanner