Re: playing w/ dj's

funny,ive had the direct opposite experience.why is it that people try
to cover up the fact that something is crap by using the word "new".Fact
is...there is nothing new under the sun.some things endure......for a
reason!!!Some things (fads) run their course and fade away into
obscurity.Gimmicks are no substitute for the real thing.We all know that
deep down and thats why some people get so hot about it.But if it is fun
and actually gives joy to the listener evoking beautiful thoughts...what
could be wromg with it?????If its just another angry young man making
noise,thank god for channel changers.If you create beauty.....let me be
the first to thank you.The world needs more of that every day!!!