Re: playing with DJs

I had a chance to see the Invisibl Skratch Piklz before they disbanded. I
too felt that "turntablists" were not full-fledged musicians. However,
after
seeing those cats, my opinion changed completely. They exhibited a
masterful
knowledge of rythym and did techniques that I couldn't imagine as being
possible. They obviously applied a level of discipline in learning and
inventing their craft that most "real" musicians couldn't muster up.