Re: NYC Gigspam

Title: Re: NYC Gigspam
I'll be doing a solo show at the Knitting Factory Old Office Tuesday May 22 at 8PM.
It's called "Chants, Songs and Musical Landscapes" and is kind of a journey into sexuality and spirituality.  My instruments are: voice, wind synth (Yamaha VL70), percussion and an EDP.
I'm combining improvised pieces with original songs and chants.   Would be great to see fellow loopers there!
($7 plus one drink -- 74 Leonard Street)