Re: Concertloop

Yes, definitely interested.  I've been starting to steal away my
wife's powerbook G3 occasionally and having a blast.

Thanks to the list for pointers to ProTools FREE.  Zowee...what
people give away these days amazes me.  I've been using the pitch
shifting to retune some tones up to proper pitch for a friend of mine
and it's working great.  Anybody using this version of the program on
a mac laptop?  Can someone maybe give me a hand getting the midi sync
to work and lock onto MTC?  if so, please contact me off list.  Does
Digidesign offer any technical assistance on a Free product?

rich