Re: new member with some cool edit pro ????

On 4/27/01 at 7:05 AM, mr_nyce_guy@graffiti.net (L. E.) wrote:

> well im used to list ettiquete being on a rave list myself...
> you havent seen ego wars till you see rave promoters going at it in sf!
>
> about the cracks and pirate issue.... I feel that without these apps i
>would
> have no chance to complete projects that require these expensive tools.
>While
im
> sure there are some app developers on this list, im also sure the
>corporations
> make enough money with out the sale they would have never had. piracy i
believe
> requires me to make money using this product, or to make copies and sell
>them.
>
> What im really trying to do is setup a semi working studio that i can
>make
> tracks with a lil less pain then its causing me now.
>
> i hope someone can give me some productive answers!!!!!

Speaking only for myself, all I can say is that I find this kind of
attitude
completely uncool. Aside from the fact that it's no way to build a
reliable and
stable project studio. Do you expect to get paid for any of your work?
Get real. BTW, there are a LOT of developers lurking here.