Re: Rang upgrade.

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Jeff Duke wrote:
> Where do I go to get the upgrade? I read the review by Mike Nelson and
> comments from many of my fellow loopers and it sounds like the perfect
> no-brainer looper for me.
>  peace,
>            jeff

Contact that very same Mike Nelson.  He makes the 'Rang and handles the
upgrade.  Depending on when your 'Rang was made one of two things will
happen:  1) you have a newer 'Rang and he'll send you the chip to swap, or
2) your 'Rang is older and needs the chip swap along with some other
fiddling
in which case you'll need to send the whole unit back to Texas for Mike to
do
the upgrade.  He can tell you which is the case based on serial number.

I'm in a hurry and don't have Mike's email address on hand, but I'm sure
you'll be able to find it easily in the LD archive if you don't already
have
it

Good luck,
Todd