Re: Filter Boxes (Frostwave)

What it might be is that the webpage is not run my Paul
its run by some distributor or something like that
he mustve told me at least3 times during a few email exchanges that if i
wanted to purchase something to contact him directly, and that the page was
NOT run by him

rodrigo

I've been looking at their stuff recently too. I came across a Frostwave
product not listed on their website, or the seller's. It's called a
SpaceBeam and looks to be similar to a Roland D-Beam. Anyone know
anything about these? I've only seen this one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1422138005